WanderingTwlightRealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
XxDarkAngelxX
XxDarkAngelxX
Admin
https://wtr-chatlands.forumotion.com

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:19 am
https://wAdmin App:
Please answer this app honestly for the admins and I will be checking! Please be as descriptive as possible! The more description, the better chances you have at being accepted onto our team! Please email admin app to xxdarkangelxx2397@gmail.com for reviewing by my staff and I

What is your Chatlands Username?

How old are you?

Are you currently an admin on a Chatland(s)? If so, what world and rank?

What is your reasoning for applying?

What can you provide for the site?

What rank would you prefer? (Decision is ultimately up to admins but we can always have an idea for you)

Have you ever been banned/blacklisted? If so, what world and what reason?

What are your skills as far as being an admin?

Scenarios:
In this part of the admin application we will be testing you to see how you handle certain incidents and situations.

Scenario 1.) User A is stealing art and uploading them to the site without permission from the original artist, and the artist has messaged about their art being used. How do you handle this situation? (Describe as much as possible.)

Scenario 2.) User A is name calling and harassing User B and has been warned to stop but refuses to stop after being warned multiple times to stop. How do you handle this situation? (Describe as much as possible)

Scenario 3.) User A is harassing an admin and has been warned multiple times to stop and has been warned with being kicked from the room. How do you handle this situation? (Describe as much as possible)

Scenario 4.) User C is begging to be an administrator after having their admin application declined at this time. How do you handle this situation? (Describe as much as possible)tr-chatlands.forumotion.com/profile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum